In Company Training
JSA integrates in-company workshops, modular training packages, on-line learning, coaching support and sales effectiveness consulting to create blended solutions to meet your company’s unique needs.
The days of “results are down, let’s run a workshop” are long gone, because stand-alone workshops deliver only 13% retention and even less behaviour change.
We encourage our clients to plan new in-company training with these “truths” in mind:
- Learning exists to drive business results
- Measureable outcomes are a sound discipline
- Senior management commitment is vital
- “2% of Payroll” is a start point for Learning budgets
- Learning is a process, not an event. What happens before and after classroom activity is crucial
- User research amongst learners is the quickest way to sharpen program relevance
- 70% of our Learning is by Doing and takes place on the job
- Learning by Doing is equally important during workshops
- “Learner driven development” is a highly desireable goal
- Self-development should be encouraged and rewarded
- Coaching by managers is the bridge from classroom to job
- Indeed, line managers are your most important training resource